Within such a specialist industry, your building is fundamental to the success of your business. If you are considering investment in production equipment to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability, your property is an integral part to the success of that investment. Whether you are home-based, just about to venture to new premises, or an established business, we can assist by providing professional advice and guidance at all stages.
In order to provide a comprehensive service to our clients, we have teamed up with Morse Property Consultants, a Chartered Surveying practice also based in Wokingham, with a proven track record of helping a range of clients in the food industry to allow them to focus on their core business. This partnership allows us to offer clients a collaborative team, working together from the outset to devise a strategy that will help you deliver your business aspirations. Projx Services and Morse work closely together and have a long-standing relationship, which enables us as a team to provide either a fully co-ordinated approach or separate services depending on your specific requirements.
Previous clients in the food industry:
A fine food catering business, established 1978, London based kitchens and warehouse.
- Initial meeting to assess the requirements and receive client brief
- Carried out a feasibility study for reorganisation of the space to provide additional food processing facilities
- Prepared planning application for an extension which was approved within 12 weeks of instruction
A major UK grower, packer, buyer and seller of fresh vegetables, one of the largest in the UK.
- Initial meeting to assess the requirements and company’s aims
- Assessed suitability of building services to suit proposed packing facility
- Prepared Schedule of dilapidations to ensure property was returned from Tenant in accordance with lease
One of the UK’s largest Salad Producers based in southeast England
- Designed and project managed conversion of existing cold store to a salad processing facility complete with staff facilities.
- Completed on time and within budget
Growers and suppliers of frozen vegetables based in Northeast England
- Initial meeting to discuss business requirements
- Re-planning of part of the facility to increase production capacity
- Preparation of measured surveys